Carrot Hummus Whole Wheat Wrap!

This is one of my current pregnancy go-to's.  I always struggle with fatigue in pregnancy, which makes choosing healthy food options that must be cooked or prepped over fast unhealthy ones even harder.  So when I found this easy and filling snack, I really fell in love with it.  Even though it is so simple, the hummus makes it taste SO good!
This Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap is the perfect and simple healthy lunch. Loaded with fresh shredded carrots and roasted garlic hummus, it has both crunch and flavor. #carrots #roastedgarlic #hummus #wraps #lunch

I found this recipe and the picture featured here: https://www.lifeslittlesweets.com/shredded-carrot-roasted-garlic-hummus-wrap/

My only change is using whole wheat tortillas.


Carrot Hummus Whole Wheat Wrap!

Ingredients:

One whole wheat tortilla
1/4 cup hummus
1 cup shredded carrots

Instructions:

Put the hummus and carrots on the tortilla and wrap.  Enjoy.  Easy peasy.


Share:

0 comments