200 Calorie Spinach and Salsa Egg White Omelette


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!  Do you really want to start your day with a bowl of blood sugar-spiking, leave-you-feeling-like-crap-an-hour-later, cereal?  I sure don't, anymore!  This omelette is so good, fast, and satisfying (with 33g of protein, people!) that I eat it almost everyday.  When I eat this, I am confident that I'm fueling my body with what it needs!

Spinach and Salsa Egg White Omelette (200 Calories)
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 200, Carbs: 14g, Fiber: 3g, Fat: 4g, Protein: 33g, Sodium: 1,386, Sugar: 4g

Ingredients:

1 Cup Egg Beater Whites 
3 cups of raw spinach
1 thin slice of deli cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Chunky Salsa (no added sugar)

Directions: I pour the egg whites in a pan, dump the raw spinach on top, place a slice of cheese on top of that, and then cover with the lid until the spinach is wilted and the cheese is melted.

After I flip the omelette on itself, I pour salsa on top.

Bon appetite!

Share:

0 comments